Okay, the Patio Makeover Reveal is finally all pulled together. Here’s the before outdoor light, that inspired the patio makeover.
All painted up, and no where to hang….well, until we get a ladder.
We finally got a ladder to finish this up, and when I say “we”, I mean Jerry! We ended up using some butterfly hooks to attach the light strands. The lights didn’t hold great with just the staple gun. We figured this out after one of the staples popped off, and a few bulbs were sacrificed.
I’ll be adding some more potted plants, and working on the sad flower beds, which had plastic flowers randomly placed. Yes, plastic flowers…I know I should have taken a picture.
Project complete, and I’m liking how it turned out!