My favorite Flea Market….Long Beach! It could be my favorite at this point in time because I haven’t been to Brimfield (yet). The Long Beach flea market is held the 3rd Sunday of each month. Here are a few of my tips for the flea market.
My tips for hitting the Long Beach Flea Market:
- Don’t rush to get there at the crack of dawn – 800+ vendors and something for everyone.
- Remember your bags, or cart! It’s awkward to keep shopping when you’re bogged down with flea market finds.
- Convenient for travelers – the Long Beach airport is less than 2 miles away from Veteran’s Stadium where the flea market is held.
- Buy it -if there is something you want, and you think it’s a good deal, don’t hesitate to purchase it.
- Trends – as you walk around, you’ll probably notice the latest trends. This applies to the “Buy It” tip – one time I was at the flea market, and wanted a pair of bull horns; they were everywhere! I hesitated, I didn’t buy any, and my next trip to the flea market there were no horns to be found. Dang.
Flea markets are a walk down memory lane, and a hunt for “new” treasures. Later this week I’ll share our purchases from yesterday’s outing. We are definitely on an industrial kick. I love the look of refined, and industrial side by side.