This sad little bathroom needs help! Most of the makeover will come from materials we already have. Shay wants to do her bedroom in gray & yellow, so we’ll follow the idea of that color palette, maybe throw in a little pink (for me).
Bathroom Plan A – cause for me plan B always seem to come into play!
- paint the walls buttery yellow
- paint the vanity – chalk paint
- take out that shower curtain that came with the house – I have a solid white one with a few ruffles at the top and bottom; I might be able to modify a bit with some gray and yellow fabric
- frame out the mirror with pallet wood – Jerry found a great spot / source for pallet and cabinet wood
- the wood storage crate on the wall – add a shelf for more storage
- create wall art – use Silhouette
I often set lofty goals for how much I can get done in a short amount of time….I better get to it!