*** Batch of Margaritas ***
Warning! You make one batch of these Margaritas and it will not be enough. If you have “thirsty” friends like I do, be sure to make at least one back up batch.
- 1 can Limeade – you know, the opposite of that frozen can of Lemonade
- At least 2 beers, but you’ll only need 2 for one batch. Extras always welcome.
- 1 Limeade can of Tequila – I like Cazadores Silver, Corralejo, or Sino (by Judy Rivera). Side note on Sino….Judy makes a jalapeno Tequila, it makes the perfect Sunday morning Bloody Maria!
- 2 Limeade cans of water
Okay, so in a large container (preferably vintage!), open up the limeade and drop it in. Now, use the empty limeade can and mix in 1 can, full to the top of tequila. yes, I said full to the top! Add two cans of water, and then toss in two beers; Mexican beers seem to work best here! One time I only had Pale Ale, and that just didn’t quite cut it.
*** Single Serve Margarita on The Rocks ***
- Cocktail Shaker
- 1 (extra large) jigger of Tequila
- Fill the (extra large) jigger half way with Grand Marnier, or Cointreau Liqueur
- Fill the same (extra large) jiggle with some simple syrup
- and then fill to the top with some fresh squeezed, or cheat and buy lime juice.
- Note: I’ve seen some squeeze some fresh orange juice, or a splash of beer into their Margarita!
- Shake it Baby!
Salt your rim, pop the lid of the shaker and pour into your favorite vintage cocktail glass!
Shot dispenser available in the Atomic Hostess etsy shop!