Tis the season for hostess gifts.
If you have 30 minutes a few days before the big holiday party to shop online, you don’t have to get caught with the typical bottle of wine for your host / hostess. Not that wine is a bad gift. I’ve seen it happen; you give or receive a bottle of wine, and because the hostess / host is so preoccupied they drop the wine off on the counter and it’s lost in a sea of similar bottles.
Package your gift up with something special. How about that bottle of wine with a silver plate wine coaster? Another option, a nice bottle of vodka and with a vintage coctail shaker. You may want to skip the alcohol all together and plate up some baked goodies on a beautiful vintage platter!
- White platter with black crazy string, spaghetti splatter mid century modern design.
- silver plate penguin cocktail shaker. See all items currently available in the Atomic Hostess Etsy Shop.
- penguin shaker sold out: see all Atomic Hostess current barware listings.
& more hostess gifts
- Vintage Barware – Marigold Peach Lusterware Tumblers & MORE. Wrap up vintage glassware with a bottle of homemade coffee liqueur. See the Atomic Hostess Shop and our eclectic collection of styles to spark your creativity and to select from: styles span from Bohemian to Hollywood Regency, with Cottage, Kitschy, Atomic & Mid-century all in-between.
- Mid Century Gold Vintage Platters & Dessert – take your favorite dessert on a vintage platter gift. Click to see all platters currently available.
- Homemade Coffee Liqueur – it’s simple to make and there is still time to mix up a batch or two of homemade coffee liqueur aka Kahlua. Click here for the recipe and directions.
- Hammered Aluminum Ice Bucket – use a neutral or bright vintage ice bucket as a flower vase.
- Silver Plate Penguin Cocktail Shaker – not any side kick will do. Grey Goose! A cocktail shaker is also a great alternative flower vase to give to your hostess.
- Red Soft Vinyl Ice Bucket – Red ice bucket with white or bright flowers Hostess Gift & a Twist!